Monday, July 25, 2011

God is good!

The air conditioning was installed this morning. The wonderful company, Redmon, has complete faith in the supporters of Chloe and did not make the Holland-Anderson's pay anything today. I spoke with Bob at Redmon this morning and he gave me an idea of what we are looking at - $5800.  Tonight I counted what has come in through PayPal and yesterday at Third Reformed Church and was blown away. The supporters of Chloe's Crew have raised just about $4200 since Friday afternoon.  Wow. Thank you. Thank you. That leaves us $1600 short BUT I know that checks have been sent to Third Church and money is still pouring into PayPal because people are spreading the word and sharing the need!

I'll be paying Redmon later this week. I can't wait to pay them in full. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment